Shop For The Cure: Breast Cancer Awareness
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, shop to support the cause that affects about one in eight women in the U.S. Do your part by purchasing items that give back to the cause. Hundreds of brands and stores offer exclusive items and/or percentage of total purchase – so get out there and shop. Here are a few of my favorite items:
AG Jeans ~ The Keep A Breast Stilt - $159.00
* Made using processes free of toxic or cancer-causing chemicals, 20% of proceeds support The Keep A Breast Foundation’s™ breast cancer prevention and education programs.
DANNIJO ~ Breast Cancer Awareness Vika Bracelet – $198.00
* A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this piece will be donated to The Pink Agenda.
Coach ~ Madison Chain Wristlet – $68.00
* 20% of proceeds are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Jennifer Meyer ~ Stand Up To Cancer ‘The Star’ - $1,375.00
* ALL net proceeds go to Stand Up To Cancer.
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ Susan G. Komen Courage Sunglasses – $98.00
* Twenty percent of retail sales from each pair will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.
Cosabella ~ Bellissima Underwire Bra – $96.50
* 20% of proceeds are donated to Bra-ha-ha, an organization that promotes and raises awareness about breast health.
Nine West ~ Runway Relief Bootie – $149.00
* For the third consecutive year, Nine West is partnering with the CFDA to raise awareness and donations for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer (FTBC). Each step models take off the runway during Fashion Week equals a monetary donation from Nine West to FTBC.
Posted on October 5, 2012, in Accessories, Clothing, Fashion, Shoes and tagged 20%, AG Jeans, all proceeds, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Bellissima Underwire Bra, Bra-ha-ha, breast cancer awareness, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Breast Cancer Awareness Vika Bracelet, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, CFDA, Coach, Cosabella, DANNIJO, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, FTBC, give back to the cause, Glow-T, Jennifer Meyer, Madison Chain Wristlit, Nine West, October, organization, portion of proceeds, promoting, raises, runway, Runway Relief, Runway Relief Bootie, shop for the cure, Stand Up To Cancer, Stand Up To Cancer 'The Star', Susan G. Komen Courage Sunglasses, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, The Keep A Breast Foundation, The Keep A Breast Stilt, The Pink Agenda. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.